Saturday, January 14, 2012

Whats the deal?

Hello everyone!, i'm here to inform you guys on the reason i have not been posting on IMAGINE. Its a new year and you are all expecting more post and i do apologize but i have not felt inspired yet to write and post. I would never want to post something i didn't give my all in, I want to be sure that every post i publish reflects not only who i am but also show my soul. Now i do have rough drafts of post i would like to share with you guys and those will be published soon along with a new design in the blog, so the next time you visit IMAGINE it would have an entirely new design and frequent post. I don't want to lose the love that i have for my blog but i would not want to create a lie and just post so i can just have readers. NO. I want people to read what i really feel not something artificial. But i hope you guys visit because i have a great feeling that this year would be a good one.




Thank you all  

No comments: