Monday, March 5, 2012

The Wa & Jesus show

Last month me & my best friend decided we should make a little youtube show just talking shit and inviting you guys to experience our friendship, I wanted to do this because i really wanted to show me & my best friends comedic sides, In these videos we don't really take ourselves seriously only when we discuss topics that we think affects people in life today. We just really want to make people laugh and i think the main purpose of these videos is really to put a smile on peoples faces, But most importantly i love these episodes because it shows my and my best friends different points of views or similar points of views but in reality we are very much alike. Another reason i really wanted to do this is because i really want to show people out there that there are lot's of good people out there that you can become really close with, people can establish beautiful friendships with other good people if they keep their eyes open and always have faith and you'll find someone you can have fun with and become great friends with and i think the Wanisha & Jesus show is a perfect example.




No comments: