Thursday, April 5, 2012

Forever..


Yesterday i had one of the best experiences in my life, i had the chance to see the film that has changed my life forever, and i will always be thankful for that. Yesterday i finally had the chance to see "Titanic" in the big screen in 3D. Words can never describe the emotions that were running through my body to actually see the film that i have loved forever since i can remember, it was really one of the best days of my life to see a movie once again that has changed me for the better, my love for the actual story of the titanic was born with this film, this film introduced me to the actual story through this film. After the film ended it still did not hit me yet that i experienced something so big like this. Yesterday will always be a day that i would never forget because i had the chance to experience something that has been with me for so many years and would always be until the day i am gone. Titanic is the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me and just to be in a room to have a same amount of love for the story is so beautiful and that's one of the reasons why i wanted to watch this film in theaters, i actually felt the love for the film but for the actual story also. And that's what makes titanic to continue to be a phenomenon because it is such a beautiful story that we can all love in our own way.
              Titanic is back on the big screen better then ever and with the 3D technology its not about things popping out on the screen but its about connecting your emotions with the story a little bit more. The 3D technology was amazing! because i really felt like i was with jack and rose as they went down with the Titanic on its final plunge into the ocean. It really felt like i was watch the film for the first time because i began to see some things i have not seen from the hundreds of times i have watched Titanic. Even now im trying to find words to explain how i felt and still feel today but im speechless. No word in the dictionary can explain the feelings that I've experienced and the film began then ended. And i had the chance to experience Titanic with a person who i love which is my best friend. It was amazing watching it with her because Titanic can also relate to friendship. Titanic is about love and sacrifice and knowing you have to live everyday to the fullest. A day of life is a gift. Titanic 3D is amazing and i still won't know when i'll finally realize that my life is complete.


TITANIC MONTH HAS BEGUN.

No comments: