Friday, January 11, 2013

Another chance

Ten days into the new year & it seems so good, Every new year i always post about the years new ambitions. I started IMAGINE in 2008 & its not 2013. Sitting down & digesting all these years gone by does nothing but bring tears to my eyes. I am nothing but so grateful for everything that has come my way!  a new year is so beautiful to me because its a new beginning. In my 2012 new years post over a year ago i said "To me New years is a symbol of trying hard to make the current year better then the previous one".  I stand by that quote still a year later because 2012 was amazing & 2013 would be even better!, my dream came true when i had the chance to ring in the new year in the middle of times square with a million of my closest friends!, new years eve 2012 was one of the best days of my life & i would never forget that day. My lack of posting on IMAGINE does upset me because i want to continue the beauty of this blog, i want IMAGINE to live on for many years to come, I promise to fight on to keep the beauty of IMAGINE alive!



HAPPY 2013!



No comments: