Monday, November 7, 2011

It's all about letting go

Letting go of your fears, One of the many things that haunts people are fears! fear of judgement from other people. To maintain a placid mind is to forget about what others think of you and just life free without any fears. What i learned is that in a society like ours nothing will ever be good enough for others. If we change one thing then all there gonna do is find something else to pick on and just bring you down but enough is ENOUGH! I am no super hero who is immune to fear, I do have moments of weakness because i am human! but when i just sit down for a second or two and just think about it i feel better and tell myself "You're a wig slut" then i get up and then my spirit goes back inside my body and i return to my fearless state.


The best thing to do is surround yourself with positive souls because encouragement is such a beneficial tool to reaching the point of not caring about judgement. And also looking at yourself in a mirror and smiling! we tend to forget how beautiful we are and how much power we have to change the world and the humans in it 




FIGHT THE HATE

No comments: