Friday, November 11, 2011

The one that got away


I don't know how many times i can say this but.... I love Katy Perry!. Her new video for her current single "The one that got away" just premiered and i was blown away by the beauty but also the message. I believe in honoring everyone in your life before they are gone. Many people think you can only lose someone because of old age but this video shows that life is a never ending pop- up book. I love what she stands for because the story connects with everyone and shows to never take love for granted because no one in the world will know the day or the hour, this video will make you cry because it makes you sit down and think of the people you love. I love this video so much!.....And By the way Katy looks amazing as an older women!

Enjoy "The one that got away"

No comments: